Life style and diet modification in Male Infertility
Increase the daily dosage of the following foods:
1. Red meat – pork, beef, lamb (organic or hormone free)
2. Fish – preferably oily fish such as salmon, trout, tuna (organic)
3. Dairy products – eggs, milk, yogurt
4. Beans and legumes – kidney beans (soak in water for the night prior to
5. Leafy green vegetables and cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower– preferably organic
6. EFAs and Vegetarian sources of EFAs – avocados, brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds
7. Fresh fruit and vegetables – preferably organic
Try to avoid the following foods/habits:
1. Foods which contain caffeine such as coffee, tea, chocolate.
2. Processed canned and fabricated foods. This includes all artificial ingredients,
additives, food coloring and food additives.
3. Industrial non organic meat 4. Fried foods. 5. Eating in excess.
Take the following supplements and herbal remedies on a daily basis for a period
of 8-12 weeks to help increase sperm count and motility:
1. Vitamin A – 3000-10000 IU
2. Vitamin B – 1000-1,500 mcg daily (or B Complex)
3. Vitamin C – 1000 mg daily
4. Vitamin E – 400 mg daily
5. Zinc – 10-50 mg daily
6. Selenium – 100 mcg
7. Arginine – 5 grams, 30-45 minutes before sexual intercourse
8. Carnitine – 3 grams a day
Note: make sure all supplements you take are from natural preferably organic
sources and not from synthetic sources as most of these are practically useless.
9. Maca Root in powder form
10. Sarsaparilla (1-2 grams twice a day).
There are quite a few cases where men had completely eliminated their sperm
count or motility problems simply by incorporating the following lifestyle changes:
1. Avoiding stressful situations. Learn how to control or reduce stress and anger.
2. Reduce alcohol consumption and stop smoking
3. Stop taking conventional medication – consult your doctor
4. Incorporate plenty of organic fruit and low starch vegetables into your diet.
5. Switch all household goods and cosmetics to eco-friendly equivalents
6. Avoid putting your laptop computer on your lap
7. Keep your testicles cool – wear boxers, avoid warm environments such as
saunas and avoid wearing tight clothing.